Saturday 1 October 2011

Today is IUI #2

On our way up to the clinic again, Jo drives while I read 'Up the duff' - Kaz Cooke... (hilarious btw)

Finally, yesterday, I got my positivity back. For some reason it just vanished after IUI #1. I'm all good now, back to making lists of things I will have to do around the house to make pregnant life and new baby life easier. I keep picturing Jo when she is big and round and can't touch her toes. Keeping up the daily massage so she feels relaxed and loved and cared for...

So this is it! Two follies + Van Der Beek jizz = baby? Yes, please!

If I don't write much again over the next two weeks it's either because I'm busy crossing everything or I'm trying to distract myself on the infamous TWW.

If I actually have any readers, I would love to hear your stories, advice..?

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment