Thursday 31 May 2012

31 & 32 weeks

I have no idea how I missed last weeks entry... I feel like I lost an entire week! Not that I'm complaining, I hope that the remaining 8 weeks is just as fast!


Yep, only 8 weeks!!!!!


Over the last two weeks, there hasn't been a lot of change... Baby has his/her foot firmly lodged in J's ribs... S/he responds more obviously to my voice when I talk to the tummy... the stretchmarks are here with a vengance... Poor Jo has had increased heartburn and decreased sleep... Our washing machine needs fixing, just as I'm starting on all the washing...



I'm also re-thinking the name thing. Our names I mean. Since day one we have both stated that we will just both be mum and that baby will work out what it would like to call us as time goes on. This week, while sending the weekly update SMS (to the grandparents, from baby Mac :p ) I realised that it's quite difficult to determine exactly which mum/mummy/mama 'baby' was referring to. So, I'm thinking we may actually go the route of so many of the two mum families and each have our own 'mum' name... We'll see (any ideas?)





31 Weeks



32 Weeks



Self shot 31/05/2012


baby hiccups 31/05/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment