Wednesday 31 July 2013

Wordless Wednesdays {are moving!}


After today, Wordless Wednesday will be moving to Silent Sunday! 

Here's a little something to get you through ;)




Jo has returned to work. It had to happen eventually but it still sucks. She's been such a trooper and although I know she must miss him dreadfully and feel all those yucky working mum feelings (that I know too well) she's just gotten on with it. I'm very proud of her for being so brave and I'm very grateful that we could  manage things so she could stay home with him for his first year.

We didn't want Elijah in care for more than three days a week, and there were only certain days that our chosen Day Care could offer so we've reshuffled things a little. Jo is home with E on Fridays and I've dropped work on Wednesdays so I get to stay home with our boy one whole day a week! I'm so so excited! 

I plan for my Wednesdays to be very productive! Lots of play, lots of housework and blogging! {I know, promises promises} 
 
Over and out for today, I have the most handsome little dude insisting we play with his new bike, which due to his Evel Knievel style, is a 'supervised only' toy :/

1 comment:

  1. This little boy is so beautiful, It is a blessing to have such a beautiful baby. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete